The beautiful Ecovacs DN78 robotic vacuum cleaner easily and efficiently picks up hair, debris and dirt to keep your home neat and tidy even with pets around. Its integrated high technology provides an optimal cleaning experience by vacuuming human and pet hair directly into the dust bin without any tangling.
It’s perfect for use on hard floors as its rubber wheels and brushless design suction prevents scratches which damage the floor. The battery lasts for about 110 minutes once charged to ensure it does all the cleaning so that you get more quality time to spend with your family. It automatically docks and charges itself when battery is low. The only time human intervention may be required while recharging is if the charging dock is in another room.
Multiple cleaning modes
The Ecovacs robot vacuum offers 3 different modes to choose from. The auto mode is for the scheduled everyday sweeping of your home while the spot mode is meant for removing densely dirty and dusty spots.
The edge mode helps keep edges and corners neat and tidy. There is an elective mopping system for sweeping and vacuuming floors with a single pass. An additional wet mop helps clean smaller spaces.
The Ecovacs automatic vacuum has smart infrared object detection technology which helps the unit detect and navigate around objects and furniture. Its stair safety technology detects stairs and drop-offs more than 3.1” wherein it reverses and adopts another path. It also helps the device make easy transitions between floor types and to cross door barriers as high as 16mm.
Produces minimal noise
The DN78 sweeps, vacuums and mops floors in a single pass with its dual side brushes, strong suction and elective mop system. Only 56dB of noise is produced while doing all this, much lower than the noise created while speaking! Its strong motor and low profile ensures the carpet sweeper reaches hard-to-reach areas and removes stuck-on mess under furniture.
Auto charging and remote control
The robotic carpet sweeper automatically charges itself upon receiving a signal from the charging dock. The remote control lets you start, program, pause and manage the vacuum’s working from a distance. It can be scheduled to automatically clean your home once a day even in your absence.
- Effectively picks up all types of dog hair and debris
- Three pong sweeping motor and centered vacuum sucks and removes all particles from the floor
- Cleans much better than traditional mops
- Daily timer and scheduler helps people on the go keep their home spic and span
- Easily transitions between floors and carpets while cleaning
- So quiet, it can also be used at nighttimes in the bedroom
- A single charge gives 1.5 to 2 hours of charging
- Automatically returns to docking station when battery is low
- Lack of friction on wet floors may make its wheels stall
- Sometimes makes unnecessary turns to navigate around obstacles or find its base
- May get stuck on some borders and bumps while transitioning between floorings
- Mop is optional and has to be added and removed after each use
- Water tank has to be filled before use and cannot be left in the device as it can damage the device
- Debris tray has to be emptied after every use
- Finicky remote control
- Water tends to drain out of reservoir onto the floor
- Some complain it does not follow its programmed time